Sunday 16 November 2014

Wishlist // November Beauty



My car broke down a few weeks ago, it was worst case scenario and it's cost me a bomb. Ever since I've been super sensible and restrained when it comes to shopping. Because of this, there's only a few things I really want this month when it comes to beauty.

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in Nude-ist - This is provoked by my love of the Kylie Jenner 90's nude trend at the moment. This shade 'Nude-ist' looks just that, but in a long-lasting lip lacquer [what a mouthful].

Eylure Brow Palette in Dark - I'm fast running out of my eyebrow shade in my HD Brows palette and I don't really want to spend £25 on another when I only use 1 out of 4 shades. This brow palette from Eylure looks like a good alternative and it's only £10.

Bourjois Smokey Eyes Palette in Bleu Rock - I've gone from never wearing eyeshadow, to being an eyeshadow palette fiend in the space of a year. Now I'm getting better at creating different eye makeup looks, I've also been braver with the colours I've been using. I bought this amazing turquoise/emerald green sequin skirt from Miss Selfridge recently and I can just imagine creating a mermaid green smokey eye to go with it. And this little palette from Bourjois seems perfect.

Eylure Brow Tame & Define Wax - I do love my Maybelline Brow Drama to keep my brows in place throughout the day. However, it makes my eyebrows so hard and I get conscious that they look a bit crispy. This looks easy to use and hopefully won't make my eyebrows crispy!

Whats on your beauty wishlist this November?


2 comments :

  1. Awww! It's sad to hear that your faulty car has placed a damper on the rest of your potential buys. You should be able to fix it up soon and whip it back to its proper shape. In any case, I wish you all the best!

    Damon Sherman @ Butler Auto Hyundai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you gotten the Bourjois "nudeist" lippie yet? I recently bought it. It's a lot darker than I thought it would be, but I absolutwly love it. Amazing staying power.

    www.loevensmakeuprambles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete