Friday 4 July 2014

Fashion // Sugarhill Boutique Wishlist


I decided to participate in the Sugar Hill Boutique competition to win £500 to spend on their website www.sugarhillboutique.com. So I've made a little wishlist of some of the items I am lusting for to wear in the summer months. I am so in love with the bomber jacket trend that I picked out these two beauts from Poppy Lux. They are the perfect light weight jacket for the summer evenings. Anyone who regularly reads my blog will know my obsession for the tropical trend this S/S14 and this pineapple print top is as tropical as it gets. They A-line or pelmet skirt is also one of my favourite summertime trends for this year. They are so flattering and this yellow lace is the perfect pop of colour for any outfit. Finally I picked out this coral blouse with a pleated back and heart pocket detail. With some white jeans and sandals this would be my perfect drink with the girls outfit.

Be sure to check out Sugar Hill Boutique to see if anything from their amazing range takes you're fancy..

 Lotsa Love.



1 comment :

  1. Nice items on your wishlist! I really liked the skirt, so pretty!


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete