Monday 30 June 2014

OUTFIT // All Good Things









[Photographer: Amy Frampton]

AMERICAN APPAREL TRICOT SKATER DRESS
ASOS ALL GOOD THINGS LACE UP BOOTS
TOPSHOP CAT EYE SUNGLASSES
H&M GOLD CHAIN NECKLACE

I saw a girl wearing a similar outfit at a festival I went to recently and thought "damn, why didn't I wear that?!" because I loved it so much. My obsession for these American Apparel dresses is still going, I have 6 colours and there's 2 more colours on my wishlist. They are so versatile and would pretty much suit any body shape. I also love these sneaker style platforms from Asos; they are so comfortable but give me that extra bit of height that I like. This day was beautiful and sunny so I wore my tortoise shell sunglasses from Topshop and opted for a chunky gold chain to toughen the look up.

Lotsa Love.

4 comments :

  1. Lovely lighting and photographs. Gorgeous outfit x

    llyloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW You pulled this outfit off perfectly!!
    xx beautyybychloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this dress and the white boots. The colour of the dress is gorgeous. Anything with a bit of heel is good for me x

    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete