Friday 27 June 2014

OUTFIT // Pushing Daisies









[Photographer: Amy Frampton]

TOPSHOP FAUX LEATHER BIKER JACKET
TOPSHOP RIBBED CROP TOP
RIVER ISLAND DAISY ANKLET
NEW LOOK WHITE GLADIATOR SANDALS
ASOS QUILTED SHOULDER BAG

I finally have completed my first ever blog shoot! Me and my cousin Amy met up yesterday and drove to this derelict military base with a suitcase full of clothes and just went for it. At the beginning my facial expressions were less than model-like, but it's definitely a 'practice makes perfect' kinda deal as I got more and more confident throughout the day. I have a slight obsession with all things daisy print, so this A-line skirt from Missguided was a no brainer, plus it was only £9.99! I paired it with my trusty ribbed crop top from Topshop which I own in a million other colours and my new Topshop biker jacket. This style of gladiator sandals have done their rounds around pretty much every high street brand, but I bought mine from New Look. They are so comfortable and a much better option to their plastic sister 'the jelly shoe'. And how cute is this little daisy anklet from River Island? I think my first proper blog fashion shoot went pretty swell thanks to my amazingly talented cousin Amy and I cannot wait to do more in the future!

Lotsa Love.

6 comments :

  1. Brilliant photo's, I am loving that skirt! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photography!!! What camera was used for this x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, very Pretty! :)

    www.imserenel.wordpress.com xx

    ReplyDelete