Thursday 24 April 2014

Tag // The Fairy Tale Tag


I was tagged an age ago to do this by Michaela from Michaela-Leigh. Uni and health complications got in the way but I'm finally doing it! Plus I love a good tag, I feel like I can get to know other bloggers a bit more by reading them.


Snow White - Do you consider yourself beautiful?
I'm learning to love myself a bit more as I'm getting older, but no I wouldn't consider myself beautiful. 

Sleeping Beauty - How many hours do you sleep at night?

Definitely not enough. 6 or 7 at a push.

Cinderella - Do you have a curfew?

I'm 21 soon, so definitely not. My family just like to know where I'm going and who I'm going with.

Rapunzel - Do you love being outside?

Same as Michaela, only in summer. I hate hate hate being outside in winter. Mud, rain, wind, cold - no thanks.

Red Riding Hood - Do you trust strangers easily?

It depends who it is, if it's a strange old man asking where I live, then no. But if it's friends of friends I'm meeting for the first time, I think that if you give others the time of day, they will do the same for you. 

The Wolf and the Seven Young Kids - Are you easily fooled?

Definitely not, I'd like to say I'm a good judge of character and I can usually tell when someone is lying to me.

Beauty and the Beast - What makes someone beautiful in your eyes?

Being loving and honest.

The Little Mermaid - What would you sacrifice for love?

Nothing. If someone loves you they'll love you 'warts n all' as my Nan would say.

The Frog Prince - What do you find disgusting?
The white of an egg. Literally nothing I'd rather not eat. 

Jack and the Beanstalk - Do you have any plants?

I bought a little plant from IKEA for my room before Christmas and now it's dead, so I don't think I will be buying another.

Puss in Boots - Do you have pets? If not, do you want them?

I have a dog called Arthur. He's technically a 'patterdale terrier cross' but he looks like a doormat. 

Bluebeard - What is your weak point?

Food, especially the fast kind. I could eat Mcdonalds, Taco Bell and Domino's all day erry' day. 

Pinocchio - What is your biggest wish?

To always be happy and be able to provide for my family. I never want my future children to ever have to go without. 

Peter Pan - What is your mental age?

I think I am quite mature in comparison to others my age. After my mum died when I was 11 I think I was forced to grow up faster.

The Star Money - What is your most valuable possession?

In terms of monetary value, I have a Louis Vuitton Speedy Monogram bag. But I the old photos of me and my mum are something that I value more than anything. 

Gold Mary & Pitch Mary - Are you a hard worker or a lazy one?

At the moment I am extremely lazy because there is nothing that I am doing in my life (apart from blogging) that really inspires me. When I finally leave uni and get a job doing what I love, then I will become a hard worker.

The Snow Queen - Who is your best friend? What would you do for them?

I'd say I have multiple best friends. Over the years Hannah and Abbey have been my best friends, we've spent so much time together and had so much fun. I don't get to see them as much as I'd like nowadays because of uni. Ruth is another one of my best friends. We were in a close friendship group throughout secondary school, but grew apart after that. Over the past year and a bit we've grown so much closer again, she is the one friend I can literally rely on all day every day 365 a year which definitely constitutes best friend status. 




The Princess and the Pea - Are you sensitive?

I used to not be, through my life experiences I'm pretty thick skinned. But because of my over-active thyroid I cry all the time over ridiculous things.

Godfather Death - What qualities make a good parent?

Being fun. When my mum was alive she was 10000x more fun than any of my friends parents. We were constantly going on holiday, she took me to photo shoots and we were just constantly on the go.  

The Twelve Dancing Princesses / The Worn-Out Dancing Shoes - Do you like parties?

I love a good night out! However, it usually ends up with me in a bad way and making a twat of myself. For example below is a before and after of a night out. 




The Emperor's New Clothes - Do you care a lot about your clothing?

I care about what I wear, but I don't care for the clothes themselves. I buy so many clothes that I tend to never keep an item for more than 2 years before I sell them on eBay and buy something new. 

The Brave Little Tailor - Do you consider yourself brave? 

I've had a lot of bad things happen in my life, and I've managed to come out unscathed so I'd say yes. I think it has prepared me for the real world. 



I tag everyone that would like to do this tag!

Lotsa Love.

2 comments :

  1. I LOVE this tag. Defo think I'm going to have to do it!!
    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a clever tag idea. Your answer have made be start thinking about my own... I think I shall do this tag soon, I love it !

    atouchofellie.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete