Wednesday 19 March 2014

OOTD: Cheap & Cheerful


Asos Baseball Top - Size 8- £12
Primark Skirt - Size 8 - £3 Sale
Primark Plimsolls - £3

Hi lovelies, sorry again for my absence on my blog. I'm in the last stages of my 3 years at university and it's all getting on top of me to say the least, so my blog has been put on the back burner a bit. Because I have so much to do and so little time, the weeks are flying by so hopefully it won't be long before I can burn all my books and focus back on the blog. 


I thought I would post a little outfit that I wore yesterday that I chucked on to run some errands. I nabbed this skirt in my local Primark last week in the sale for £3; I own a similar one from Topshop that was 10x the price. I'm sure I'll be getting loads of wear out of this in the warmer months. I then paired them with this baseball style jersey from Asos. I also picked up these plimsolls from Primark again for £3. They are so easy to throw on and when they are looking a bit battered you can just throw them away (I took a pair to Ibiza last year and just left them there!). I am also loving the half up, half down hairstyle when I wave my hair. It gives the illusion that I have way more hair than I actually do!

Again, sorry for my neglecting of the blog, but bare with me I'll be back soon!


6 comments :

  1. You look great, loving this outfit. Can't believe how cheap that skirt is! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit hun!
    Jess x

    www.momentsofbeautywars.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt is so cute! I'm a new reader and I'm so in love with your blog! <3
    www.faithfullymarissa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ruby!

    I've recently found your blog and I just thought I'd let you know how much I love it!! I love your design and posts - it's brilliant! I keep checking back here nearly every day to see if you've updated, so I really look forward to your next post.

    Love Abi xx

    velvetpassion.blogspot.co.uk

    p.s. we have such similar brick wall backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this skirt and love it! So perfect for summer! Really like how you've styled it too x

    Kathryn | effievanity
    (hope you can enter my spring palette giveaway!)

    ReplyDelete