Tuesday 17 December 2013

Tag Tuesday: My Firsts



First tweet: 
'just met @joeyessex_ so in love.' #embarrasing

FIRST youtube video: 
It was Grace from the Ugly Face of Beauty, a video on her favourite products to use on curly hair. 

FIRST person you subscribed to on youtube:
The Ugly Face of Beauty.

FIRST Facebook profile pic:
One of me wearing a leopard outfit for the last day of 6th Form at Southend High School for Girls. It was jungle themed and we all went out later that night.

What was your FIRST alcoholic drink:
Most probably Smirnoff Ice or WKD, disgusting stuff!

What was your FIRST job:
I worked in Homebase and it was awful. The staff were literally evil. The only saving grace was that I worked with two of my best friends. 

What was your FIRST car:
A black Renault Clio.

Who was the FIRST person to text you today:
Conor.

Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning: 
My media lecturer and how pissed she would probably be when I didn't turn up to her lecture today. 

Who was your FIRST grade teacher:
I can't really remember but I think it may have been Miss Thompson. 

Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane:
My Mum took me to Montserrat in the Caribbean when I was about 8 months old.    

Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk:
A girl called Chloe, we were really good friends for 15 years and then we fell out. She lives down my road, and I saw her last week for the first time in years. 

Where was your FIRST sleep over:
I slept over at my friend Daisy's house and I remember staying awake and crying all night haha. 

What was the FIRST thing you did this morning:
Turn off my alarm and go back to sleep. 

What was the FIRST concert you ever went to:
Busted with my friends Hayley and Daisy in 2004. It was just after my Mum died, and she had arranged for us to have a meet and greet with the band which we were totally shocked about. 

FIRST broken bone:
I broke my are falling off a motor scooter in Year 8. 

FIRST piercing:
I had my ears pierced when I was about 7, I let them close up within a few months and haven't bothered having them redone since. 

FIRST foreign country you've gone to?
Montserrat in the Caribbean. 

FIRST movie you remember seeing?
101 Dalmatians.

When was your FIRST detention:
I've honestly never had a detention in my life. 

If you had one wish, what would it be?
Bring my Mum back to life - depressing but true. 

What was the first sport you were involved in:
I loved netball through primary school, I always played center. 

What is the first thing you do when you get home?
Look in the fridge to see what there is to eat.

Why don't you try the My Firsts Tag?



No comments :

Post a Comment