Tuesday 1 October 2013

Haulin' #3

Payday came while I was away in Greece, so the moment I got home I literally ran to my laptop to buy some of the bits on my Wantworthy list - sad I know. After putting all of my crop tops and denim shorts away till next summer, I found myself with little in my wardrobe that I actually liked. I've decided that I would rather invest in key interchangeable wardrobe pieces than lots of cheaper items that I will get less wear out of. I do tend to follow trends so I mixed up the haul with the Goth, Camo, Tartan/Checked and Sports-luxe trends. 


ASOS Sweater with Eye Motif - £36
Monki Millie Shirt - £18
Boston Tee by Project Social T - £25
Poorboy Camo Chain Tie Crop Shirt - £45
ASOS Aran Sweater in Berry - £36
Noisy May Dark Checked Shirt - £28
Topshop MAMBO Canvas Lace Up Boot - £35

My bank balance is crying after this, but I'm pretty set for A/W 13 now..

Love Ruby.

1 comment :

  1. You've picked up some lovely pieces there. I especially love the Monki Millie Shirt, so pretty! and the Boston tee, love anything like that. Love your blog, consider me a happy new follower :)
    www.becka-thisismyworld.blogspot.com
    Becka x

    ReplyDelete